Bay Area PUG Meeting Thursday in Mountain View, CA

W. eWatson wolftracks at
Wed Feb 24 05:16:51 CET 2010

On 2/23/2010 2:50 PM, Aahz wrote:
> In article<hm0tdp$lac$1 at>,
> W. eWatson<wolftracks at>  wrote:
>> Anyone here going to the meeting,Subject? As far as I can tell, it meets
>>from 7:30 to 9 pm. Their site shows no speaker yet, and there seems to
>> be an informal group dinner at 6 pm at some place yet unknown. Comments?
> Subscribe to

Thanks. I'd appreciate it if you tell me what topic is. I belong to too
many mail lists. Thursday will be my first meeting. Perhaps I'll change
my mind about ML after a meeting. Can you describe anything more than
the topic? Do they have books, videos, tutorials (live), casual Q/A,
person-to-person chat before the speaker?