Six Minutes and fourty two seconds

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 17:25:59 EST 2010

Tobiah wrote:
> Now that I use python, this is the amount of time
> per day that I spend adding forgotten semicolons while
> debugging other languages.

You think that's bad?  I've spent hours today converting the J language
that I don't dare mention to Python.  Once in a blue moon I came across
a line of code that actually did something. The rest of it was
boilerplate.  I'm never ever going to sin again, because if I do, I will
be reincarnated as a J type, or worse still, I C(++) type.

Regards.

Mark Lawrence.

<duck>
No that's a swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
</duck>