DreamPie - The Python shell you've always dreamed about!

Sat Feb 27 06:45:26 EST 2010

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:31:47 -0800, alex23 wrote:

> Mensanator <mensana... at aol.com> wrote:
>> "You're" not getting the point.
>
> If every link has to be accompanied by a summary of all of the
> information at the end of it, what point is there to linking?
>
> (Programmers are the _only_ people I know of who complain about the
> arduousness of tasks like typing quotes or clicking on links...)

Once you've clicked on a link to Tubgirl or Goatsie Man once, you will
never, ever, ever click on an untrusted link again.

*wink*

But seriously... I dislike being sent links without any explanation of
what is in them, because in my experience, 9 times out of 10 if I had
been told, I wouldn't have bothered to clink on the link.

--
Steven