Python dos2unix one liner

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sat Feb 27 13:15:39 EST 2010

"ssteinerX at gmail.com" <ssteinerx at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure how "use it for what it's good for" has anything to do
> with toes.

I've the feeling that some people who use Python are easily offended by
everthing Perl related. Which is silly; zealotism in general is, for
that matter.

> I've written lots of both Python and Perl and sometimes, for
> one-off's, Perl is quicker; if you know it.
>
> I sure don't want to maintain Perl applications though; even ones I've
> written.

Ouch, I am afraid that that tells a lot about your Perl programming
skills.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/