Modifying Class Object

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:17:48 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:07 PM, MRAB <python at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:

> This is getting out of hand.
>>
>> First, someone thought I was you.
>>
>> Now you think I'm D'Aprano.
>>
>> I'm just gonna go by Bob for now on.
>> :)
>>
>> --B
>>
>>  Bruce would be less confusing. :-)

I've heard that, and can't fathom the claim. I've only ever met a single
Bruce in my entire life, though I've seen a couple on the 'net. Maybe its
geographical, and Bruce's just don't like California? I dunno.

Stephen's though I'm used to being one of many; I was 'number 5' at the
office for quite awhile, since I worked directly for (and next to) a
Stephen, with another Stephen, and frequently at to ask two other Stephen's
for advice. So we all went by numbers.

Time to take up the habit on the internet!

Anyways. Ahem.

--Bob