Modifying Class Object

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Feb 12 19:45:02 EST 2010

Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
[...]
> Of course most anyone else who'd hold the
> rational opinion would not join the battlefield, because it clearly
> wasn't and isn't about convincing or educating anyone, but I feel that
> follow-ups to my articles should be answered.

In other words, you must have the last word, a behavioral characteristic
I will avoid drawing the obvious conclusions about for fear of begin
accused (yet again) of making ad hominem attacks.

I suppose you will therefore be unable to resist the temptation to
respond to this. Though I'd love to be proved wrong again.

regards
 Steve
PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010  http://us.pycon.org/