Potential Conflicts by Installing Two Versions of Python (Windows)?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:54:36 CET 2010

On Jan 2, 11:37 am, "W. eWatson" <wolftra... at invalid.com> wrote:
> I suspect that if one installs v2.4 and 2.5, or any two versions, that
> one will dominate, or there will be a conflict.  I suppose it would not
> be possible to choose which one should be used. Comments?

I suspect that you're not the first person to ask this question. I
suppose it would not be possible to search the group and find previous
advice given on this subject.

Is phrasing it as an implicit shortcoming of Python supposed to spur
others to comment? Perhaps that's the problem you're having searching:
try keywords that represent what you're looking for, not what you're
naively expecting.