Dynamic text color

Dave McCormick mackrackit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:57:11 EST 2010

John,
Interesting and confusing...
I tested my code on Ubuntu 8.04, Win XP and 7, and WinMob before I
called it "good".  And of course your modifications work on all too.

"""
* rename get_position() to get_complete_text()
* replace new_Rword(), new_Bword(), and new_Gword() with a single
function that has an extra parameter, "color".
"""
The first easy, the second is going to take some thinking....
Keep at it I will.  I am hooked!!!  Being able to write once and run on
all of the above platforms is amazing!!!

Thanks again!!!
Dave