twenty years ago Guido created Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jan 4 04:48:37 EST 2010

Daniel Fetchinson <fetchinson at googlemail.com> writes:

> Go, quick, these threads are all around us! They are popping up
> everywhere! Go, go, quick! There is another troll thread right there!

I wouldn't characterise this thread as a “troll thread”. If you think it
is, that's fine I suppose.

I'll continue to try improving the signal to noise ratio (modulo
noise.

--
 \     “Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands |
  `\                                             it.” —Albert Einstein |