please help shrink this each_with_index() implementation

Wed Jan 6 16:20:40 EST 2010

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:12:08 -0800, Phlip wrote:

> And I, not my language, should pick and chose how to be rigorous. The
> language should not make the decision for me.

All languages make that decision for you by making some thing possible
and other things not. The language designer, not the programmer, decides
what syntactic features to allow and disallow, what programming styles to
include, and what functionality to provide as primitives.

--
Steven