How to reduce the memory size of python

Mishra Gopal-QBX634 QBX634 at motorola.com
Thu Jan 7 03:34:23 EST 2010

Hi,

I use twisted framework too to handle the xmlrpc request. It takes
around 3-4MB of memory while importing itself.
Is there any python coding standard I should follow to save the memory.

Like import logging takes 1MB of memory.
We only use on function getLogger by 'from logging import getLogger'

But it still take the same 1 MB memory.

Instead of loading whole logging module only load the getLogger
function.

I there any way to save the memory with taking care of small things in
code..

Thanks,
Gopal