How to execute a script from another script and other script does notdo busy wait.

Rajat rajat.dudeja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:19:19 EST 2010

On Jan 7, 2:21 pm, "VYAS ASHISH M-NTB837" <ashish.v... at motorola.com>
wrote:
> Use threads
>
> Regards,
> Ashish Vyas

Thanks Ashish.

I've single CPU machine. I've a feeling that the thread created, which
would run script2, would eat up all of the CPU if I do not use sleep()
in script2.

That way, script1 would still be waiting for script2 to finish. Thus,
my program is no way different from the sample program I posted
earlier.

Is there any other way out?