Regex help needed!

Aahz aahz at
Thu Jan 7 21:42:56 CET 2010

In article <19de1d6e-5ba9-42b5-9221-ed7246e39b4a at>,
Oltmans  <rolf.oltmans at> wrote:
>I've written this regex that's kind of working
>but I was just wondering that there might be a better RegEx to do that
>same thing. Can you kindly suggest a better/improved Regex. Thank you
>in advance.

'Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
regular expressions."  Now they have two problems.'
--Jamie Zawinski

Take the advice other people gave you and use BeautifulSoup.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair