Something More Elegant

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:15:48 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:

> But we are now in the realm of theory as far as you are concerned, since
> you have already stated several times that you aren't interested in
> correcting your design until after you have got the current mess into
> production.  So good luck with that.

And if you were in my shoes, I'm sure you'd do the same thing. Well, it *is*
working now :)) And I am interested in cleaning this up. I should probably
start with the matter of databases, since that's something I won't be able
to easily change once clients actually start entering data. Please share
with me any further concepts or questions to get me thinking how to redesign
the databases.
TIA,
beno