PIL show() not working for 2nd pic

Cousin Stanley cousinstanley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:52:52 EST 2010

> I am using PIL for image processing in ubuntu 9.04. When i give two
> im.show() commands for two different images, the second image is not
> displayed (eye of gnome is the display program). It says no such file
> or directory. Any ideas?

  Suresh ....

    I also had problems with  show()  when using eye of gnome
    as the image viewer with your code but no problems using
    the  display  viewer from the imagemagick package ....

      im.show( command = 'eog' )        #    problems
      im.show( command = 'display' )    # no problems

# ----------------------------------------------------------

#!/usr/bin/python

'''
    NewsGroup .... comp.lang.python