Computer Music Toolkit (CMT) ?

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at
Sun Jan 10 10:47:48 CET 2010

Peter Billam, 10.01.2010 10:15:
> Greetings. Is there a way to get at the Computer Music Toolkit (CMT)
> functionality from Python (Python3 in my case) ?
> Googling is confusing because of and cmt-graph and
> and pyAMISecure_and_cmt
> and so on...

Just a note on the last paragraph: searching for acronyms is usually
simplified by adding the spelled-out name to the search keywords. It's
highly unlikely that someone would write a Python tool for a library or
application without putting the complete name of the thing it's made for on
the project homepage.