Dynamic HTML controls

Alan Harris-Reid aharrisreid at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:26:16 EST 2010

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find any decent dynamically-constructed
HTML control classes (dropdown list, table, input field, checkbox, etc.)
written in Python.  For example, for a HTML table I would like something
like...

MyTable = html_table()       # instantiate class
MyTable.data = data_list    # data-list (eg. cursor from SQL SELECT
statement)
MyTable.border = 1
MyTable.width = 987
MyTable.column_headers = col_headers    # list or tuple of column-headers
table_code = MyTable.table.create()           # returns string
containing appropriate HTML code

I don't mind writing my own classes (it will be good practice for me),
but I don't want to re-invent the wheel if it can be avoided.

TIA,
Alan Harris-Reid