Fractional Hours from datetime?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Jan 12 05:24:30 EST 2010

Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
> * Steve Holden:
>> Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
>>> * W. eWatson:

>>> In Thunderbird (the newsreader that you're using) there's a little '+'
>>> to the left of the message subject line.
>>>
>>> That shows the headers.
>>>
>> It shows a very limited subset of the headers ...
>
> Really? My Thunderbird shows all headers. Perhaps you need to configure
> something.

I don't need to configure anything, thank you very much, it's already
configured perfectly nicely as it is, thank you, toView | Headers | Normal.

I agree I can switch to View | Headers | All, but for the typical modern
newsgroup post this reveals a bug in Thunderbird, because the headers
view isn't scrollable: not only can you not see all the headers, but
none of the message is visible either!

> Or do as I wrote next and you snipped, use [View -> Message Source].

Yup, when I need to see that crap (which is almost never) I just hit
Ctrl/U and look at the headers in the message source.

> Cheers & hth. (even if rather off-topic by now, not even direct response!),

I've sucked a few eggs in my time. Thanks.

regards
 Steve
PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010  http://us.pycon.org/