Author of a Python Success Story Needs a Job!

Aahz aahz at
Thu Jan 14 21:24:19 CET 2010

In article <7x4omosdly.fsf at>,
Paul Rubin  < at nospam.invalid> wrote:
>aahz at (Aahz) writes:
>> Incidentally, my company has had a fair amount of difficulty finding
>> Python programmers -- anyone in the SF area looking for a job near
>> Mountain View?
>I'm surprised there aren't a ton of Python programmers there, given
>that's where Brand G is and so forth.  Anyway, when posting that type of
>message, it would probably be helpful to describe what your company
>does, what you're looking for, and (if possible) supply a url.

Basically, at this point we're just looking for competent Python
developers who have a reasonably broad experience, preferably with some
web development background.  There's a non-current ad on the Python Job
Board that I need to update.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair