Author of a Python Success Story Needs a Job!

Paul Rubin no.email at nospam.invalid
Thu Jan 14 22:00:55 EST 2010

Novocastrian_Nomad <gregory.j.baker at gmail.com> writes:
> I know whereof I speak, I have been fortunate enough to work remotely
> (across the country) for the last ten years, for two different employers.

Some like working remotely, others don't.  I had to work remotely for my
last couple of jobs.  I hated it.  I want to actually see my co-workers
(not necessarily every single day, but as a normal part of work and not
something unusual) so that handwaving discussions actually involve
meaningful waving of the hands.  YMMV.