Author of a Python Success Story Needs a Job!

Steve Holden steve at
Fri Jan 15 04:28:22 CET 2010

Paul Rubin wrote:
> aahz at (Aahz) writes:
>> Incidentally, my company has had a fair amount of difficulty finding
>> Python programmers -- anyone in the SF area looking for a job near
>> Mountain View?
> I'm surprised there aren't a ton of Python programmers there, given
> that's where Brand G is and so forth.  Anyway, when posting that type of
> message, it would probably be helpful to describe what your company
> does, what you're looking for, and (if possible) supply a url.

And don't forget the Python Jobs Board. Google is your (Mountain View)
friend. Hey, maybe they are sucking the pythonicity into a local vortex
and you are suffering the consequent low pythonicity quotient? I must be
a bit like living next door to the 800 lb python ...

PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010
Holden Web LLC