A simple-to-use sound file writer

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jan 15 06:00:04 EST 2010

"Alf P. Steinbach" <alfps at start.no> writes:

> You did lie, that's established. In addition as I recall in the same
> post you went on about my motivations for doing the Terrible Deed that
> you invented.

None of that matches my (largely disinterested) observations. This is
pure fantasy, as best I can tell.

I've tried in private to talk you out of this persecution fantasy;
others have tried in public. It all seems to be in vain.

You've now passed my twit threshold, so welcome to my kill file.

*plonk*

--
 \        “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Umm, I think |
  `\       so, Brain, but three men in a tub? Ooh, that's unsanitary!” |