Using invalid.com email addresses

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jan 16 02:28:48 EST 2010

"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy at druid.net> writes:

> Does anyone else think that that behaviour is just rude, not to
> mention in violation of the RFCs?

Yes, it violates RFCs. It also ignores the fact that the domain is
currently registered until 2010-08-03, and is therefore not available
for anyone else's use, unless they happen to have an arrangement for its
use with the registrant.

It also ignores the reserved names in RFC 2606 which would avoid these
problems <URL:http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2606>.

--
 \         “Nature hath given men one tongue but two ears, that we may |
  `\          hear from others twice as much as we speak.” —Epictetus, |