Using invalid.com email addresses

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jan 16 04:13:55 EST 2010

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Paul Rubin <no.email at nospam.invalid> writes:
>
> > I'd think whoever registered that domain would have known what they
> > were getting into when they registered it. Same with "example.com" and
> > so forth.
>
> Which doesn't make it any more appropriate to act as though you have
> free rein in a domain registered to someone else.

Lest this be misread: The “you”, above, is intended in its non-specific
sense, not directed at a particular person. I should perhaps have said
“act as though one has free rein” etc.

I especially don't mean Paul here, since he is using a domain from
RFC 2606 which therefore is known to never be treading on anyone's toes.

--
 \       “Remember: every member of your ‘target audience’ also owns a |
  `\   broadcasting station. These ‘targets’ can shoot back.” —Michael |