Sikuli: the coolest Python project I have yet seen...

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:45:22 EST 2010

Tim Roberts <t... at probo.com> wrote:
> it's not the most efficient way to automate applications

Sikuli doesn't seem that much different from Python in this way: it
may not be the most efficient use of the computer's time, but I dare
say it's significantly less demanding on the end user's.

I can see Sikuli easily progressing to a full visual programming
interface, replacing the 'click' keyword et al with iconic
representations.

Simple "script-less" GUI macro-ing for the masses? Fantastic.