CodeInvestigator testers

hans moleman martien.friedeman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:00:33 EST 2010

I need Python programmers to test my Python tracing tool
CodeInvestigator please.

It records all debug information in a recording phase. The program
runs as per usual, albeit a lot slower, while this recording takes
place.
You can then move anywhere in your code and click words in the code to
obtain debug information. Useful if you have no idea where to start to
debug or you want to see how a program works.

Your Python installation isn't changed by this tool. It can easily be
uninstalled or forgotten.
It requires Python 2.6 and a Firefox browser.
It comes with an installer for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.

Any bugs, ideas and remarks please.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cde-investigatr/

Thank you.
Martien Friedeman