Python Goldmine has been updated: http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/index_Convert_Python.html

tanix tanix at mongo.net
Wed Jan 27 21:36:41 EST 2010

In article <hi7np9$vv5$1 at news.eternal-september.org>, tanix at mongo.net (tanix)
wrote:

Good news:

Site search has been fully implemented.

You can search the entire Python collection or a single chapter
related to specific context to find what you are looking for.

Bad news:

We are currently out of sync with google.
So, if you do a google search you might see a different article
than what google shows.

--
Programmer's Goldmine collections:

http://preciseinfo.org

Tens of thousands of code examples and expert discussions on
C++, MFC, VC, ATL, STL, templates, Java, Python, Javascript, PHP,
organized by major topics of language, tools, methods, techniques.

All collections are fully searchable down to specific chapter.