Great example of a python module/package following up to date conventions.

Ben Finney ben+python at
Thu Jan 28 22:52:52 CET 2010

Big Stu <stu.doherty at> writes:

> I'm hoping someone on here can point me to an example of a python
> package that is a great example of how to put it all together.  I'm
> hoping for example code that demonstrates [good adherence to style and
> practice conventions]

I find the code base for Bazaar to be particularly good quality

    $ sudo aptitude install bzr
    $ bzr branch lp:bzr
    $ cd bzr/
    $ # browse browse browse

 \      “Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some |
  `\    sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.” |
_o__)                                                     —Jack Handey |
Ben Finney