OT Komodo Edit, line selection gutter is one pixel wide?

John Doe jdoe at usenetlove.invalid
Thu Jul 1 12:39:46 EDT 2010

Is there a way to increase the line selection gutter width? It
seems to be only one pixel wide. In other words... When I single
click on the left side of the line, in order to automatically
select the line, the pointer must be in a precise single pixel
location immediately to the left of the line. Or am I doing
something wrong?

Thanks.

By the way... I can see that clicking and dragging to select
multiple lines can be done somewhere in the space of the first
character on the lines, but I am talking about single clicking to
select the single line.