Solutions for hand injury from computer use

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Thu Jul 1 14:17:22 EDT 2010

On 7/1/2010 10:46 AM Brian Victor said...
> Emile van Sebille wrote:
>> When I started having trouble about ten years ago, I switched to a
>> keyboard with integrated mouse pad.  No problems since...
>
> Where did you find that?  I've been looking for one.  (Assuming you mean
> a trackpad, and not a mouse pad.)

Actually, I guess it's called a touchpad?  And they are hard to find
with the ergonomic split keyboard and touchpad placement I prefer.  I
have three systems I do most of my work on, so when I spot the kind I
like I buy four or more so I can update all the keyboards at once and
still have a spare.

A quick check on cdw.com doesn't show any at the moment.  Froogle shows
some, but none that match the layout I like.

Emile