List-type attributes and name strings

egbert egbertum at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 1 17:22:45 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 02:28:37PM +0200, Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:

> Either I failed to understand you or you overlooked some other
> problem in you code and jumped to the wrong conclusions.

In my problem the the name of the list or dict to mutate arrives in namestring,
so I could not use the hard coding of attr1 and attr2 like you did.
And because of a blind spot for getattr() I modified __dict__.
Thanks to you, Chris and Lie it will not happen again, I promise.
egbert
--
Egbert Bouwman - Keizersgracht 197 II - 1016 DS  Amsterdam - 020 6257991