Plot problem.. ?? No sign at all

Ritchy lelis ritchy_gato at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 07:45:13 EDT 2010

hello guys..

I'm new at python programming and i'm having some problems with a
script that i have been developing for my final project of my
graduation.

I have a script that is supposed to make a plot of a
"Residuo" (waveform) witch is an output of a ADC ( Analogic To Digital
Converter) for the first stage of the Flash pipiline ADC
structure.This script doesn't show any syntax errors but it doesn't
show no waveform at all at the plot window.

I'm worried about this situation so I came here looking for help since
I am new to the Python language.

from pylab import*

Vref = arange(1, 20, 0.02)
Vi = arange(1, 10,0.1)