black console window of executing os.chmod() and os.access()

朱重八 88pigs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 10:19:36 EDT 2010

Hi all,
    I want to use os.chmod or os.access to check the permission of a folder
on remote Windows computer:
os.chmod("\\1.1.1.1\sharedfolder", stat.S_IWRITE)
or
os.access("\\1.1.1.1\sharedfolder", os.W_OK)

I saved this python file as a.pyw, run it with pythonw.exe a.pyw, then a
black console window display one second.
Only remote folder has this problem, local folder has no this problem.

Anybody know how to remove the black console window?

Thanks.