VICIOUS Enemy Insurgents kill 34 US soldiers after 9 hrs attack - Bellies ripped open and numerous injured - call for TRUE PATRIOTS . The deep undercover spies agents of influence mislead the public on the facts

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:58:19 EDT 2010

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/06/16/jim-w-dean-faked-israeli-flotilla-v=
ideos-provide-opening-to-expose-israeli-expionage-here/

JIM W. DEAN: FAKED ISRAELI FLOTILLA VIDEOS PROVIDE OPENING TO EXPOSE
ISRAELI EXPIONAGE HERE

June 16, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff =B7 20 Comments
Share
Faked Israeli Flotilla videos provide opening to expose Israeli
Espionage here
By Jim W. Dean for Veterans Today

Dear Friends, The Zionists shot themselves in both feet with this
rushed spin job to deflect attention on their slaughter of the Gaza
Flotilla activists. We can thank the retired Intel folks for the frame
analysis exposing the fraud on the Veterans Today link above.
Fortunately more and more retired Intel and security people are
getting into the life or death struggle defending the country from our
=91domestic enemies=92.

These Photo shopped videos were done so poorly as to be almost comical
if they were not done to cover up murders. You will have to watch the
video several times to really visually catch their mistakes. Don=92t
be
afraid to use the pause button to study the images.

The ending scenes on the fantail immediately struck me as a studio
shoot. The lighting was way to bright for a ship in that situation.
The actors=85well=85they did a really poor job. In the real videos you
see
more confusion=85the clothes are not right. If was a completely staged
event, even down to the tiny slingshot one guy raises up so it can be
noticed. Also, the camera is stationary (on a tripod)=85a huge
mistake.

YouTube - Veterans Today -

That the radical Zionists would lie, cheat or steal to gain some
benefit for themselves is not even a news event. Our own American
declassified intelligence lays this all out in spades. The best one
book read on it is Steven Green=92s Taking Sides, if you can find a
used
one online.

The real news here is how such an obvious fraud was pipelined into
American mass media. Any experienced news video editor would have
spotted the obvious fraud on these tapes. But they pushed it right out
onto unsuspecting Americans who wrongly think that mass media would
not pedal something they know to be totally bogus. And how wrong they
are.

But it gets worse. Our Intel and security agencies always do frame by
frame analysis of important video material like this. They also had to
have spotted this=85yet they did not warn the American people that
this
was a fraud. Why not?

The answer is that Israel espionage has penetrated American
government, media, politics, and even our security institutions to the
point that the Zios have no fear of those responsible for our national
security protecting us from the Israeli 5th column operating here.
They are protected by powerful interests.

The military, veteran and intelligence communities are really the only
American institutions who can take the lead on tearing the Israeli
espionage networks out by the roots. All the other institutions are
already compromised. And they will fight like hell as they know that
the 5th column could not have been as effective as they have been
without more than a few disloyal Americans helping them, many who are
well known names. They will do anything to protect themselves from
exposure=85anything=85and they have. The USS Liberty is just one
example,
where dead and wounded servicemen were literally abandoned on the
battlefield so as to not reveal to the American public that they were
murdered by the Israelis.

You might remember that the last whistleblower reform legislation was
slapped down a while back. The Congresscritters know what a threat
that is. So do the Israelis. We have loyal Intel people who know that
the Israelis have been given key Homeland Security contracts that
actually have the American taxpayer funding their espionage
operations. Oh yes, the Israelis make us pay for it=85smart folks
they.

Michael Chertoff flew to Israel a few years back to put on a =91fast
track=92 seminar for Israeli security companies (staffed by Mussed and
military Intel people) to make sure they can the key contracts that
they wanted, like airport security and communications plums. This is a
huge national scandal, and one that a Congressional investigation
would not put a dent into as those folks have sold us out to the
Israelis in return for political support. John McCain is one of the
worst examples, but he has lots of company.

I listened to General Russel Honore give a great Memorial Day speech
in Atlanta recently. It was short and sweet in his normal style.
=93We were born by accident, based on where our parents were. To live
free is a privilege. But to die free is an obligation that we leave to
each generation.=94

Folks, If we don=92t join hands and root out this the Israeli 5th
column
here we will be breaking the chain, and it is getting late in the day.
Their numbers are small, so they have put the fix it at the top,
political espionage. But we have the numbers to beat them. They have
just not been brought to bear due to their divide and conquer, smoke
and mirrors tactics. Our political establishment is more afraid of the
Israel Lobby than they are of us. We must reverse that situation or we
will have betrayed the next generation.

So let=92s roll up our sleeves, and get on with the work. First up is
going to go see your Congresscritters with a small group of vets/Intel
people and go through this video with them step by step, and demand to
know why our people did nothing to expose the fraud, including Obama
possibly even having been sand bagged on it. Did Rahm Emanuel and
David Axelrod know? Did Hillary, Defense and the CIA? Why no official
exposure by those sworn to protect us. And ask them what they have
done to combat Israeli espionage here? You will enjoy the look on
their faces. I promise you that.

Jim Dean
Heritage TV=85Atlanta
Assoc. for Intelligence Officers