Plot problem.. ?? No sign at all

Alan G Isaac alan.isaac at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:18:00 EDT 2010

http://bytebaker.com/2008/07/30/python-namespaces/

>  2 - What's the instruction linspace means/does?

 >>> help(np.linspace)
         Help on function linspace in module numpy.core.function_base:

         linspace(start, stop, num=50, endpoint=True, retstep=False)
             Return evenly spaced numbers over a specified interval.

             Returns `num` evenly spaced samples, calculated over the
             interval [`start`, `stop` ].

>  3 - Last but more important: "V0 = ... #create an array" if I
>  understood, there i'm supposed to introduce the for loop as in my
>  initial example. correct?

It is better to create your arrays without looping,
if possible.  But create it however you wish.
(Note than numpy arrays have a fixed length;
create a Python list if you wish to append to it.)

Cheers,
Alan Isaac