Download Microsoft C/C++ compiler for use with Python 2.6/2.7 ASAP

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Tue Jul 6 13:46:34 EDT 2010

On 07/06/10 16:50, sturlamolden wrote:

> Just a little reminder:
>
> Microsoft has withdrawn VS2008 in favor of VS2010. The express version
> is also unavailable for download.>:((
<cut>
Public download that is, people like me who have a MSDN subscription can
still download old versions like Visual Studio 2005.

So I would say that there is no particular hurry.
I would think that everyone really serious about MS development with MS
tools should get an MSDN subscription anyway, it saves you a lot of
money in the long run.

--
mph