Help with movie module

Jose Ángel Quintanar Morales ssquma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:50:10 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm sorry by my bad english.

I have a little problem with pygame.movie module when I try work whit him
show this problem

[joseangel at qumax reproductor]$ python packbox.py
packbox.py:64: RuntimeWarning: use mixer: No module named mixer
(ImportError: No module named mixer)
  pygame.mixer.quit()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "packbox.py", line 98, in <module>
    main()
  File "packbox.py", line 95, in main
    publicidad_show(screen)
  File "packbox.py", line 64, in publicidad_show
    pygame.mixer.quit()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pygame/__init__.py", line 70, in
__getattr__
    raise NotImplementedError(MissingPygameModule)
NotImplementedError: mixer module not available
(ImportError: No module named mixer)

anybody help me please, I'm search in the web and I found this email list.

thanks

José angel