grailbrowser now running under python 2.5 (probably above too)

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:21:08 EDT 2010

On Jul 11, 5:28 pm, Fuzzyman <fuzzy... at gmail.com> wrote:

> But why hijack someone else's announcement to do that? Congratulations
> alone would have been great. However good your intentions your message
> came across as "but it would really have been better if you had been
> doing something else instead...".

Micheal i think you're just simply projecting some inner feelings on
to my post resulting in a complete mis-understanding. And i *did not*
say the project was useless, on the contrary i am very happy the OP
resurrected this lost script. I only suggested a similar project that
the OP *may* find to be interesting. Maybe not, but lets leave the
decision for the OP, Ok.