Identify the Color of an Image

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Wed Jul 14 11:51:23 EDT 2010

On 07/14/2010 05:37 AM, Monyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. How can I find the color of  an image present the webpage?
>
> 2. How to identify the font type of the selected text present in the
> content of the web page
>
> It would be much helpfull, if anyone responds to it ASAP
>
> Thanks
> Mohmyda

Please be clearer about what you want.

1. An image does not "have" a color, although each pixel in an image
does have a color.

2.  Text in a web page does not (necessarily)  have a font, although the
display engine will use a font of its choice to render text.  And my
browser will probably use a different font than yours.