Identify the Color of an Image

Monyl mohana2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 02:56:27 EDT 2010

On Jul 14, 9:01 pm, John Nagle <na... at animats.com> wrote:
> On 7/14/2010 5:37 AM, Monyl wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > 1. How can I find thecolorof  animagepresent the webpage?
>
> > 2. How to identify the font type of the selected text present in the
> > content of the web page
>
> > It would be much helpfull, if anyone responds to it ASAP
>
> > Thanks
> > Mohmyda
>
>      "Selected text"?  Selected how?  "Selected" implies some form
> of user interface, like a browser.  If you're doing something in
> a browser, look into Firefox and Greasemonkey.
>
>                                 John Nagle

I will be using a automation tool called Sikuli and select the text or
an Image.

My Requirement

I will capture the image manually and scriptify using Sikuli. To find
the captured image in the web page. Once it finds the image I need to
collect the information of the image like,

Co-ordinates of the image, height and width, color and pixel rate of
the image.

If I want to search a particular text in a webpage. I need to find the
font name, type, color and size of the text.

Note :- We can open the web page in any browser. but I should be able
to capture the attributes of the image/Text displayed.