how to install all python plugins

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:18:49 EDT 2010

> I`m using ubuntu 10.04 I want to install all the python plugins at once
> or the python plugins list.
> thank you in advance

What is a python plugin?

If you mean all published packages on the python website, then you
probably don't really want to install all of them, only those that you
need.

If you mean all python packages that are available through the package
manager of ubuntu, then you'll need to search the entire list of
available packages using ubuntu's package manager, pick out the ones
that have 'python' in their names (presumably, this is how it works on
fedora) and install them using the above mentioned package manager
software. If you don't know how to use it, please see

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SynapticHowto
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallingSoftware

HTH,
Daniel