Cannot send email

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Thu Jul 15 13:07:11 EDT 2010

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:50:57 -0700 (PDT)
G F <gscotfleming at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas where the trouble is and what can be done
> about it? The little bit about:
> "reply: retcode (557); Msg: This mail server does not accept mail
> addressed to anInterestedPerson at yahoo.com"
> seems to be telling but I do not know why the server would respond this way.

This is really not a Python question but I think that you will find
that the issue is that the server needs to know about the new IP
address.  The error looks like an anti-relay thing.

Contact the mail server admin or ask on a list dedicated to
administrating email.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves