Plot problem.. ?? No sign at all

Johan Grönqvist johan.gronqvist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 01:41:58 EDT 2010

Hi Ritchy,

This is the first time I am doing this, but it's a standard response
given on lists like this.

2010-07-13 18:17, Ritchy lelis skrev:
> This is how looks like the flash residue transference function that i
> was talking about...
>
> http://www.iadc.ca/Imran_ADC_tutorial_files/image048.gif
>
> I'm suposed to obtain a figure like that in my plot.

 From the hints you have been given, and your answers to those hints, my
conclusion is that the issue is not with the programming, but with your
understanding of the problem.

I get the feeling you do not understand what you are trying to do, and
therefore our programming hints do not help you.

Based on the "we will not do your homework"-principle, I will therefore
not read up on your theory, and therefore not produce your plot for you.
That will not change until you show better understanding for the plot
you are trying to generate.

Regards

Johan