[ANN] inflect.py: generate plurals, ordinals, numbers to words...

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:29:44 EDT 2010

>>> Which languages does it support? If the answer is what I expect it is,
>>
>> It is. Most of the time, when people forget to say what they are talking
>> about, assuming that they are either US-Americans or Windows users will
>> hit
>> the nail on the head.
>
> And most of the time, when people are bitching about US-Americans,
> assuming that they are Europeans will hit the nail on the head :)

In this case, I actually should modify the above to: when people are
bitching about an English speaker they don't like for some reason and
they automatically think that said person must be US-American when in
fact he/she is Australian (or British or South African or something
else), assuming that they are Europeans will hit the nail on the head
:)

Duck-and-run-even-faster-ly yours,
Daniel