Fascinating interview by Richard Stallman on Russia TV

Nick 3-nospam at temporary-address.org.uk
Sun Jul 18 04:09:34 EDT 2010

Emmy Noether <emmynoether3 at gmail.com> writes:

> On Jul 7, 1:57 pm, bolega <gnuist... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Democracy is sick in the US, government monitors your Internet"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BfCJq_zIdk&feature=fvsr
>>
>> Enjoy .....
>
> In this video, Stall man makes 4 promises to public but stalls on 2nd
> of them.

I have no idea of the rights or wrongs of this case.  But I've found
through experience that when someone uses a "witty" misspelling of
someone's name, they are almost always the one in the wrong.  5 lines in
and here we are - so if your case has merit, think about whether you
want to do this.

BTW - Did you see what I did there?  I snipped all the rest of the post
as it wasn't relevant.  I know several people have asked you to do it,
but you seem to be having difficulty with the concept, so I thought I'd
give you a practical example.
--
Online waterways route planner            | http://canalplan.eu
Plan trips, see photos, check facilities  | http://canalplan.org.uk