Fascinating interview by Richard Stallman on Russia TV

Nick 3-nospam at temporary-address.org.uk
Sun Jul 18 05:30:29 EDT 2010

Emmy Noether <emmynoether3 at gmail.com> writes:

> On Jul 18, 1:09 am, Nick <3-nos... at temporary-address.org.uk> wrote:

>> > In this video, Stall man makes 4 promises to public but stalls on 2nd
>> > of them.
>>
>> I have no idea of the rights or wrongs of this case.  But I've found
>> through experience that when someone uses a "witty" misspelling of
>> someone's name, they are almost always the one in the wrong.
>
> Huh, you forgot that the whole of GNU = Gnu Not Unix
>
> You have double standard and you know very well whats right and whats
> wrong.

Ah.  I see.  You know my thoughts better than I do.

That means you're another nutter.

What I wrote was entirely true - I haven't read these great long posts
in any detail.  I've just deleted your email unread and plonked you.
--
Online waterways route planner            | http://canalplan.eu
Plan trips, see photos, check facilities  | http://canalplan.org.uk