how to copy and move file with its attribute?

Alban Nona python.koda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:38:47 EDT 2010

Hello,

About this one. I tried the os.system copy. But it seems I cant find the
right syntax.

*os.system ("xcopy /s %s %s" % (dirname1, dirname2))*

This one seems to not working.

Is there anyway I can do this way:

localpath= c:\
networkpath=g:\

os.system("copy localpath networkpath)

I tried many variations, but still not working. Any help will apreciated :/

Thanks !