Trying to redirect every urel request to test.py script with the visitors page request as url parameter.

Jason Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Tue Jul 20 23:04:37 EDT 2010

2010/7/20 Νίκος <nikos.the.gr33k at gmail.com>:
> Hello guys! This is my first post in this group!

I do not have an answer to your question, other than to suggest you
look at (and/or post) relevant lines from Apache's access.log and
error.log.

I write mostly to say that, in my experience, folks on this list are
very helpful, but your post has many, many spelling errors, making it
difficult to read.  It looks like you are using Gmail, which has a
"Check Spelling" drop-down on the compose window.  If you re-post with
better spelling you might get more responses.