Personal archive tool, looking for suggestions on improving the code

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Tue Jul 27 11:47:31 EDT 2010

mo reina <urban.yoga.journeys at gmail.com> writes:

> i mainly did it because i'm always scanning through my pdf files,
> books, or the net for some coding example of solution that i'd already
> seen before, and it just seemed logical to have something where you
> could just put the content in, give it a title and tags, and just look
> it up whenever you needed to.

Ages ago I wrote something like this in Perl, but now I use a local
install of MediaWiki to keep notes, interesting links, code snippets,
etc. One of the advantages is that I can reach it from each computer
connected to my LAN, even virtual ones.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/