Python Forum

pyDev einars.strauss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:04:56 EDT 2010

Hello,

I would like to let the community know that there is a new web-based
forum for Python enthusiasts over at PythonForum.org (http://
pythonforum.org). Web-based forums is a preferred method by Python
newcomers to get help in exploring the world of Python and programming
overall. The main goal of PythonForum.org is to popularize Python by
welcoming all newcomers. Recently the forum got "attacked" with
questions by users just starting out with Python. I hope here will be
someone ready to welcome and help newcomers to enter the beautiful
world of Python.

Thank you,
Einars